મગ ની દાળનો હલવો
તૈયારીનો સમય 25 min
બનાવવાનો સમય 90 min
પીરસવું 6 people
Moong dal halwa ના વિશે
Ingredients to make Moong dal halwa in gujarati
- Moong dal flour (coarse) - 100 gms
- Khoya(Mawa) - 125 gms
- Sugar - 100 gms
- Ghee- 100 gms
- Cardamom 8-9
- Raisins - 1-2 tablespoon
- Pistachios - 7-8 (cut into slivers)
- Almonds - 8-9 (cut into slivers)
- Milk- 50ml
- Water- 100ml
- Saffron - 3-4 spring for Garnish
- Cashews - 3-4
How to make Moong dal halwa in gujarati
- Heat Ghee in a non-stick pan. Add Moong dal flour and mix well. Lower the heat and stir continuously until it becomes golden brown.
- Heat Mawa in other nonstick pan. Stir until becomes smooth and released cooked aroma. Remove from heat.
- Heat milk in another pand with pinch of Saffron. Stir for one minute. Remove from heat.
- Heat a pan with with water and sugar. Cook until sugar dissolve. Remove from heat.
- Add warm Saffron milk into the Moong dal mixture. Stir well. Add cooked khoya, cardamom powder, Pistachios and Almond Slivers, Cashews. Stir well. Add sugar syrup in the mixture and mix well. Stir continuously until it released ghee from side of pan.
- Serve hot Moong dal halwa with Garnishing of nuts.