Prep Time 0 min
Cook Time 80 min
Serves 6 people
About Fruit Cake
A classic Tea time cake! So easy to make and a favourite for Christmas
Fruit Cake is a delicious dish which is liked by the people of every age group. Fruit Cake by Sanjula Thangkhiew is a step by step process by which you can learn how to make Fruit Cake at your home. It is an easy recipe which is best to understand for the beginners. Fruit Cake is a dish which comes from Italian cuisine and is very much popular throughout the worldwide This recipe is perfect to serve 6 people. You can find this dish at almost every restaurant and you can also prepare this at your home. It is an easy recipe which doesn't take so much time. This amazing and mouthwatering Fruit Cake takes few minute for the preparation and 80 minute for cooking. The aroma of this Fruit Cake make you more hungry and you couldn't stop yourself from having this. When you want to prepare something very tasty and delicious for any party or special occasion then Fruit Cake will be the best option for you. The flavor of Fruit Cake is unforgettable and you will enjoy each and every bite of this. Try this Fruit Cake at your weekends and impress your family and friends.
Ingredients to make Fruit Cake
- 120g Tutti Frutti
- 100g Raisins and Walnuts
- 1/2 cup Buttter (about 100gms)
- 100g White Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla exract
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 1/2 cups Flour
- 1/2 cup Ground Almonds
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
How to make Fruit Cake
- Combine tutti frutti and raisins.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Grease and flour a loaf pan
- Whisk flour, ground almonds, baking powder and salt.
- Beat butter and sugar in an electric mixer until it becomes fluffy.
- Add the vanilla extract, tutti frutti, raisins and walnuts.
- Add milk and beat gently
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake for an hour.
- Remove from oven and let it cool
- Slice when cool and serve with Tea/coffee.