Prep Time 0 min
Cook Time 80 min
Serves 6 people
About Fruit Cake
A classic Tea time cake! So easy to make and a favourite for Christmas
Ingredients to make Fruit Cake
- 120g Tutti Frutti
- 100g Raisins and Walnuts
- 1/2 cup Buttter (about 100gms)
- 100g White Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla exract
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 1/2 cups Flour
- 1/2 cup Ground Almonds
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
How to make Fruit Cake
- Combine tutti frutti and raisins.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Grease and flour a loaf pan
- Whisk flour, ground almonds, baking powder and salt.
- Beat butter and sugar in an electric mixer until it becomes fluffy.
- Add the vanilla extract, tutti frutti, raisins and walnuts.
- Add milk and beat gently
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake for an hour.
- Remove from oven and let it cool
- Slice when cool and serve with Tea/coffee.