Hyderabadi Nawabi Aloo | How to make Hyderabadi Nawabi Aloo
18th May 2016 ||
4.8 from 4 reviews Rate It!
Hyderabadi Nawabi Alooby Chandrani Bhattacharya
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Hyderabadi Nawabi Aloo
Ingredients to make Hyderabadi Nawabi Aloo
- Potato - 5 to 6 medium sized boiled and scooped
- For the potato filling - 1 cup grated paneer, chopped leaves 2 tbsp, grated carrot 3 tsp, chat masala 1 tsp, small pieces of cashew nut, and raisin 6 to 8 pieces, chopped green chilli 1/2 tsp
- 1 finely chopped and salt accordingly
- For marination - hung curd 1/4 cup, tandoori 1 tsp, ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp, a pinch of orange food colour, turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Roasted - 2 tsp white sesame seed, magaz 2 tsp, peanut 2 tsp, kaju powder 2 tbsp and khuskhus (posto) 1 tbsp
- For the gravy - ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp, 2 onion finely chopped, tomato puree 1 cup, tomato sauce 1 tbsp, oil 1/2 cup, kitchen king 1 tbsp, garam 1/2 tsp, kastoori methi 1/2 tsp
How to make Hyderabadi Nawabi Aloo
My Tip:The masala used in this gravy can be also used to make paneer or chicken hyderabadi.