Gallo Pinto | How to make Gallo Pinto
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Gallo Pinto Recipe
This is a staple CostaRican breakfast made with leftover rice & black beans. The Costa Ricans enjoy it with scrambled eggs.
Gallo Pinto, a succulent delicacy which is famous all over the world. Gallo Pinto is one dish which makes its accompaniments tastier. With the overflow of flavours, Gallo Pinto has always been everyone's favourite. This recipe by Amentha Marques is the perfect one to try at home for your family. It's a get together at home and you realise that you want to make a Gallo Pinto, just the perfect situation when you realise that you need to know how to make the perfect Gallo Pinto. So, at that time you can try out this delicious recipe by Amentha Marques. The recipe of Gallo Pintois very simple and can be made in restaurant style using a few ingredients. The time taken while preparing Gallo Pinto is 15 minute. This recipe of Gallo Pinto is perfect to serve 4. Gallo Pinto is just the appropriate option to prepare when you have a get together or night party at home. And do remember that be it kids or grownups, everyone just absolutely love it. So do try it next time!
Ingredients to make Gallo Pinto
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tbsp of
- 1 red / yellow or green bell , chopped.
- 1 medium sized , finely chopped
- 1 . Deseeded & remove the pulp. Finely chopped.
- 2-3 garlic, finely chopped.
- 1 can black beans or 2 cups cooked black beans.pls retain the .
- Vegatable stock.( use a veg cube)
- 2-3 cups cooked , preferably leftover .
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh & corriander.
- 1 tsp .