1. Soak black gram in water for 5-6 hours . Grind it and make a paste.
2. Soak rice for around 30 minutes in water . Grind it and make a paste.
3. Make a smooth paste combining both rice and black gram by adding around 1/2 cup of water.
4. Mix salt with the batter and leave it for an hour before making the Soru Chakli . The mixture needs to be fermented a bit.
5. Take a non-stick pan and heat the pan on medium flame.
6. Brush ghee over the pan using the upper side of an eggplant.
7. Pour a medium ladle full of batter over the ghee,spread the batter to make a 1/2 inch thick disk.
8. Swirl immediately to cover the surface. The crepes should be thin almost translucent.
9. Shallow fry it.
10. When done take it out from the pan.
11. Once you take Soru Chakli off from the pan clean it with a damp cloth and repeat again.
12. Soru Chakli is ready to serve now. Serve it with Nolen Gur.