1. Take refined flour in a mixing bowl and add 2 tablespoon of ghee into it along with 1 teaspoon nigella and a pinch of salt .Mix everything really well.Add lukewarm water and knead a soft dough.
2. Cover and keep the dough for 15-20 minutes.
3. Boil chana dal(Bengal gram)and drain all water when hot.
4. Now put the dal into a mixer jar and grind it into a fine paste.
5. Place a kadai on flame and transfer the dal paste into it followed by jaggery and sugar.
6. Mix everything well and cook the mixture until the jaggery and sugar is dissolved completely and turns thick in consistency.
7. Now add 1 teaspoon cardamom powder into it and mix well.This is how Puran is done.
8. Once Puran is done, transfer it into a bowl so that it cools down quickly.
9. After 20 minutes ,knead the dough again and divide it into lemon sized dough balls.
10. Now take a small ball of dough and stuff Puran inside it.
11. Seal it properly.
12. Now dust your platform with wheat flour and start rolling the Puran Poli.
13. Now heat a tawa and evenly apply some ghee,place rolled Puran Poli in the centre.
14. Roast both sides over medium heat.
15. Similarly stuff,roll and roast the rest of the Puran Polis.Turn off the flame when done.
16. Puran Polis are now ready to serve.