Pesto Arancini with Marinara Sauce | How to make Pesto Arancini with Marinara Sauce
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Pesto Arancini with Marinara Sauce Recipe
As clouds come floating, we have been waiting for the rains….listen to the rhythm of the falling rain……..smell the rain…..let’s be kids once again and play in the puddles…… You have leftover Arborio cooked rice in your refrigerator… No worries? It’s time for some delectable hot snacks and what better could it be…. but Pesto Arancini with Marinara Sauce with a cutting chai….. Arancini, which means little oranges in Italian, originated in Sicily. Name and appearance aside, Arancini are not at all related to the orange fruit; they’re fried balls of risotto.
Ingredients to make Pesto Arancini with Marinara Sauce
- For the Pesto Arancini:
- Leftover Arborio cooked - 1 ½ cups
- Fresh Basil and pine-nut pesto, thick- 3/4th cup
- Mozzarella, cut into 08 cubes- 15 gm.
- All-purpose flour- 01 cup
- - 01 no
- Panko bread crumbs / Bread crumbs- 01 cup
- Oil / Peanut Oil / Vegetable Oil- to deep fry
- For the Marinara Sauce:
- Extra Virgin oil- 30 ml.
- , finely chopped- 01 no.
- , minced- 02 cloves
- Celery stalk, finely chopped- 1/4th tbsp.
- , finely chopped- 1/4th tbsp.
- Red wine- 1/4th cup
- es, blanched and finely chopped- ½ cup.
- Puree- 01 cup
- - 02 nos.
- Sea - 1/4th tsp. / or more as required
- Freshly ground black - 1/4th tsp.
How to make Pesto Arancini with Marinara Sauce
My Tip:Chef Tips: 1. After rolling the Risotto balls, you may chill in the refrigerator as it gives them a firmer texture, and then fry them. 2. Time saving tip: Make the risotto a day ahead of time and keep it the fridge until ready to use and all you’ll need to do the day of is to fry them when required. 3. Time saving tip: You may make the Marinara sauce one day in advance, and rewarm on a slow heat and use as required.