1. For making lasagna sheets:- In a bowl,add flour,eggs,salt and mix.
2. Combine the ingredients together and knead a dough by adding 2 tablespoon of water.
3. After kneading the dough,cover it with cling film and let it rest for 30 minutes.
4. After 30 minutes unwrap the dough.Now the dough will have a softer texture since it rested and is ready to be rolled.
5. Now cut the dough into pieces.
6. Roll out each pieces until thin.
7. Now cut the rolled out dough into rectangular shapes.
8. In a pan boil enough water and season it with salt.Add lasagna sheets in boiling water and let it cook for 5 minutes.
9. Drain the lasagna sheets and leave them to dry for 10 minutes.
10. For making chicken filling :- In a pan heat oil over medium high heat. Then add chopped onion and garlic paste into it and saute for 5 minutes.
11. Now add chicken mince into it and cook until it changes its colour.
12. Add red chilli powder,salt,tomato paste,tomato ketchup, black pepper powder and oregano into it and mix well.
13. Now add chopped green capsicam and some water into it and cover with a lid . Bring to a boil and cook for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
14. For making white sauce:- In a pan,melt the butter over medium low heat.Add the flour and stir until smooth, for about 1 minute until bubbling.Remove from heat and gradually stir in milk,until mixture is smooth.
15. After that return to heat and stir constantly until the sauce boils and begin to thicken.Add nutmeg,salt and black pepper powder and mix well.Switch off the flame and keep aside.
16. Assemble :- Apply the butter to the casserole dish, then spread white sauce on the bottom of the dish.
17. Cover it with lasagna sheets.
18. Add chicken filling.
19. Then again pour white sauce.
20. Sprinkle some mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese.
21. Repeat the same process till reach the top.
22. Layer with mozzarella cheese on top.
23. Pre-heat oven at 2000°C and bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
24. When done take out from the oven and stand 5 minutes before serving.
25. Cut into pieces.
26. Chicken Lasagna is ready to serve.