Spicy Grilled Chicken Breast
Prep Time 20 min
Cook Time 15 min
Serves 2 people
About Spicy Grilled Chicken Breast
Have you busted out your grill yet? It is time people! Grilling season is here ! If you are looking for an easy grilled chicken recipe that is loaded with flavor, you have to try my Spicy Grilled Chicken. Everyone loves it! I bet you have all of the ingredients in your kitchen right now which is a big time bonus. We like to keep things easy breezy during the summer! The chicken is juicy with little bit of spice! Kick-off grilling season with Spicy Grilled Chicken. It goes great with any summer side or salad. It is sure to be a hit at all of your summer BBQ’s! Enjoy!
Ingredients to make Spicy Grilled Chicken Breast
- 2 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Red Chilli Flakes
- 1½ tablespoons red chilli paste
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Spicy Grilled Chicken Breast
- Marination : Mix together chicken breasts, salt, crushed peppercorns, 1tsp Olive oil, garlic, chilli flakes, red chilli paste and lemon juice in a bowl and set aside to marinate for 15-20 minutes.
- After 20 mins its time to grill the chicken.
- Heat oil in a non-stick grill pan. Place the marinated chicken breasts and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Cook until both the sides are done properly.
- Place grilled chicken on one side of a serving platter and its ready to eat.
- Serve Spicy Grilled Chicken with Salad.