Chicken Tikka | How to make Chicken Tikka
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Chicken Tikka Recipe
Chicken Tikka recipe is an Indian delicacy that is served as an appetizer.
Chicken Tikka is an authentic dish which is perfect to serve on all occasions. The Chicken Tikka is delicious and has an amazing aroma. Chicken Tikka by Rita Arora will help you to prepare the perfect Chicken Tikka in your kitchen at home. Chicken Tikka needs 10 minutes for the preparation and 30 minutes for cooking. In the BetterButter app, you will find the step by step process of cooking Chicken Tikka. This makes it easy to learn how to make the delicious Chicken Tikka. In case you have any questions on how to make the Chicken Tikka you can comment on the page below. The "What's cooking" feature on the BetterButter app can help you connect with our home chefs like Rita Arora. Chicken Tikka will surely satisfy the taste buds of your guests and you will get compliments from your guests.
Ingredients to make Chicken Tikka
- 500 grams of boneless cubes
- 1 to 1 ½ tbsp. besan / flour
- 1 cup regular thick
- Veggies (at room temp, using from the fridge right away makes them soggy)
- 2 green bell
- ½ red bell or tomatoes (remove the seeds and pulp)
- 1 large cubed
- tikka masala marinade :
- 1 tsp. Kashmiri red chili powder
- 1 ½ tsp. garlic paste
- ½ tbsp. kasuri meth (crushed)
- 1 to 2 tbsp. lemon juice (adjust, if your is sour, you can skip this)
- ½ teaspoon of good garam
- ½ tsp powder
- to taste
- 1 tbsp.
- 1/4 tsp. powder