Pasta Biryani | How to make Pasta Biryani
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Pasta Biryani Recipe
Give a twist to the usual biryani by making a pasta biryani for your kid. This easy and quick one pot meal is yummy and can be made in a jiffy. This is a kid friendly dish and goes best with some raita and fryums. It is an ideal after school snack or a lunch box meal too.
Ingredients to make Pasta Biryani
- 1 cup pasta, bed al dente
- 2 tbsp.
- 1" stick
- 2 green
- 1/2 tsp. seeds
- 1 , sliced
- 1 tsp. -garlic paste
- 1-2 green chilies, slit
- to taste
- 1/2 tsp. powder
- 1-2 tsp. biryani
- 1 cup coloured bell peppers and , sliced
- 2 tbsp. chopped beans, blanched
- 2 tbsp. frozen green
- 2 tbsp. mixed dry fruits,chopped
- 1 egg, well beaten with a pinch of and pepper powder
- 1 tsp.
- 1 tbsp. mint & leaves, chopped