Stuffed Chicken Breast
Prep Time 60 min
Cook Time 90 min
Serves 4 people
About Stuffed Chicken Breast
Shallow fried chicken breast stuffed with healthy vegetables.
Stuffed Chicken Breast, a deliciously finger licking recipe to treat your family and friends. This recipe of Stuffed Chicken Breast by Studio de chocolato will definitely help you in its preparation. The Stuffed Chicken Breast can be prepared within 60 minutes. The time taken for cooking Stuffed Chicken Breast is 90 minutes. With such flavoursome ingredients, the dish tastes superb! This recipe is appropriate to serve 4 people. The recipe details out how to make Stuffed Chicken Breast step by step. The detailed explanation makes Stuffed Chicken Breast so simple and easy that even beginners can try it out. The recipe for Stuffed Chicken Breast can be tweaked in a lot of ways to make it more interesting. So, the next time you have a party at home do not forget to check out the recipe of Stuffed Chicken Breast from BetterButter.
Ingredients to make Stuffed Chicken Breast
- 4 chicken breasts
- 50 gram red bell pepper
- 50 gram yellow bell pepper
- 50 gram capsicum
- 50 gram beans
- 2 Eggs
- Bread crumbs 1 cup
- 2 cubes processed cheese
- Salt as per taste
- 1/2 tsp White pepper
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- Green chilli 1 (Optional)
- Oil for shallow frying
How to make Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Chop all vegetables in small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan, shallow fry all vegetables for 2 minutes. Add salt, black pepper, white pepper, green chili and cheese cubes. Cook till the cheese melts. Keep aside and let it cool. Stuffing is ready.
- Cut one side of each chicken breast through the middle horizontally to within one-half inch of the other side. Open the two sides and spread them out like an open book.
- Lightly pound chicken to flatten it.
- Beat the eggs. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Divide the stuffing in 4 equal parts. Take a pounded chicken breast put a portion of stuffing in the center and close like an envelope. Lock it by using toothpick. Do the same with other chicken breasts.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- First coat chicken breast in the egg mixture then in bread crumbs.
- Shallow fry on a medium flame till golden brown.
- Serve hot with some spicy dip.