Egg Dosa | How to make Egg Dosa
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Egg Dosa Recipe
A popular South Indian street food. Served with spicy chutney powder or masala curry.
Egg Dosa is a delicious dish which is enjoyed by the people of every age group. The recipe by Meena Kumar teaches how to make Egg Dosa step by step in detail. This makes it easy to cook Egg Dosa in your kitchen at home. This recipe can be served to 1 people. You can find this dish at most restaurants and you can also prepare Egg Dosa at home. This amazing and mouthwatering Egg Dosa takes 5 minutes for the preparation and 5 minutes for cooking. The aroma of this Egg Dosa is so tempting that makes you want to eat it. When you want to prepare something very tasty and delicious for special occasion then Egg Dosa is a good option for you. The flavour of Egg Dosa is palatable and you will enjoy each and every bite of this. Try this Egg Dosa and impress your family and friends.
Ingredients to make Egg Dosa
- Dosa batter - 1 ladle full
- - 1
- Red finely chopped - 1/2 of 1 medium sized
- finely chopped - 1/2 of 1 medium sized
- Green chili - 1 chopped finely
- leaves chopped (Dill is used here)
- Few tsps of to drizzle on top
- to taste
- Dry chutney powder (Mulagai podi) - a generous pinch