Udon Noodles with Beans | How to make Udon Noodles with Beans
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Udon Noodles with Beans Recipe
Almost everyone loves Chinese food and India has developed its own version of “Indianised” Chinese cuisine which is a favourite in almost every state.Cal Chinese, Continental” menu! “Mein” refers to the noodles made in China.There are almost 15 varieties of Chinese Noddles and each have their own shape and used in various recipes. Udon Noodles are flat and bigger than the ones used for Hakka Noodles or Chowmein in India.During winters, the markets get flooded with myriads of fresh and crunchy vegetables!Its a sin not to eat veggies when they are at their juiciest best!I love all the kinds of beans – French Beans,Sugar Snap Peas,String Beans,Wal Beans…the list is endless! I decided to give Udon Noodles a “beany twist” and changed the sauces and the result was this awesome tasting creation.
Udon Noodles with Beans, a marvelous creation to spice up your day. The relishing flavours, the appealing texture and the amazing aroma of Udon Noodles with Beans is just mouth-watering. This amazing recipe is provided by Amrita Iyer. Be it kids or adults, no one can resist this delicious dish. How to make Udon Noodles with Beans is a question which arises in people's mind quite often. So, this simple step by step Udon Noodles with Beans recipe by Amrita Iyer. Udon Noodles with Beans can even be tried by beginners. A few secret ingredients in Udon Noodles with Beans just makes it the way it is served in restaurants. Udon Noodles with Beans can serve 2 people. So, the next time you have a get together or a party at home, don't forget to check and try out Udon Noodles with Beans.
Ingredients to make Udon Noodles with Beans
- For preparing the noodles:
- 300 gms Udon Noodles
- 1/2 tbsp
- 2 tbsp
- 2 tbsp Chinese Sesame (optional)
- For the Vegetables :
- 1 cup French Beans – chopped into batons
- 1 cup Snap Peas – strings removed and halved
- 4 – 5 Green /Leeks – Whites removed and chopped separately and greens chopped and kept separately
- 1 – peeled and chopped into batons
- 5 – 6 Baby (optional) – chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped
- 1/2 cup /Bell Pepper – chopped lengthwise
- You can add Mushrooms,Cabbage,Bean Sprouts or Bok Choy if you have them.Non vegetarians can add bed and shredded Chicken or Duck,b ed and flaked Fish or stir fried Pork or Beef.
- You can use MSG or Ajinomoto but I prefer to omit them!
- 2 tbsp peanut/groundnut (optional)
- 2 tsp
- For the sauce :
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp
- 1 tbsp green sauce
- 1 tbsp Red sauce
- 2 tbsp Corn Syrup/ syrup/honey
How to make Udon Noodles with Beans
My Tip:NOTE : We need to “just cook” the noodles as later on while stir frying they will start cooking again.If overcooked now they might turn into a doughy paste later on!