Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time 120 min
Serves 6 people
Custard loaded with fruits and dry fruit.
Custard is an authentic dish which is perfect to serve on all occasions. The Custard is delicious and has an amazing aroma. Custard by Tasneem hozefa will help you to prepare the perfect Custard in your kitchen at home. Custard needs 10 minutes for the preparation and 120 minutes for cooking. In the BetterButter app, you will find the step by step process of cooking Custard. This makes it easy to learn how to make the delicious Custard. In case you have any questions on how to make the Custard you can comment on the page below. The "What's cooking" feature on the BetterButter app can help you connect with our home chefs like Tasneem hozefa. Custard will surely satisfy the taste buds of your guests and you will get compliments from your guests.
Ingredients to make Custard
- 2 litres milk
- 14 egss
- 2 tablespoons custard powder
- Seasonal fruit
- Handful of dry fruit
How to make Custard
- Boil milk add custard powder and sugar. Let it come to room temperature
- Beat all eggs and mix it with milk.
- Add fruits and saffron.
- Now pour all this mixture in a baking dish (I did on stove) and cook on medium flame for 30 mins.
- Chop all dry fruits and add on top while cooking.
- When It is done, let it come to room temperature.
- Keep in the fridge for 6 hours. serve chilled