1. Crumble the cake properly using your fingers.
2. Add butter and mix well. Now take a spoonful of the crumble in your hand and make balls using hand pressure.
3. Now melt chocolate in a double boiler. Add little oil and mix it well. It should be of dropping consistency.
4. Take a stick and dip into hot chocolate and carefully insert in a cake ball so that it won't break. Similarly do that for the other balls. Keep them in refrigerator for half an hour.
5. Now melt the chocolate again and holding the stick dip each ball in chocolate and rotate slowly so that balls are covered with chocolate. Shake off gently side ways to remove extra coating of chocolates.
6. Immediately, decorate with colorful sugar balls. Keep them in refrigerator for another half an hour.