Prep Time 15 min
Cook Time 20 min
Serves 4 people
About DAL FRY
We all love the dhaba style dal fry serves with the jeera rice or tandoori roti. This is my personal favorite of the dals. Easy to make and very tasty.
DAL FRY is delicious and authentic dish. DAL FRY by Sreemoyee Bhattacharjee is a great option when you want something interesting to eat at home. Restaurant style DAL FRY is liked by most people . The preparation time of this recipe is 15 minutes and it takes 20 minutes to cook it properly. DAL FRY is an amazing dish which is liked by the people of every region. By the help of this recipe you can definitely know how to make a perfect DAL FRY. DAL FRY is an amazing dish which is perfectly appropriate for any occasion. DAL FRY is delicious as well as healthy dish because it contains large amount of healthy nutrients. Surprise your family and friends by preparing this restaurant style DAL FRY at your home.
Ingredients to make DAL FRY
- Boiled toor dal - 1 cup
- Garlic cloves - 10
- Jeera seeds - 1 tsp
- Dry red chillies - 3
- Chilly powder - 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder - 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
- Coriander leaves - 1/2 cup
- Salt ghee as per taste
How to make DAL FRY
- Cut the garlic into think flakes. Heat ghee and add jeera seeds and dry red chillies.
- Once they splutter, add the garlic flakes. Once they start getting brown on the sides, add chopped coriander leaves.
- Add the powdered masalas, salt and stir for a minute.
- Now add the toor dal and mix. Add required amount of water and bring upto boil. Serve.