Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time 15 min
Serves 4 people
About Mango Dal
This summer season mostlyin all south Indian household make this tasty mango Dal,
Mango Dal is one dish which makes its accompaniments tastier. With the right mix of flavours, Mango Dal has always been everyone's favourite. This recipe by Ridhima Mohil is the perfect one to try at home for your family. The Mango Dal recipe is very simple and can be made in restaurant style using these ingredients. The time taken while preparing Mango Dal is 10 minutes and the time taken for cooking is 15 minutes. This is recipe of Mango Dal is perfect to serve 4 people. Mango Dal is just the appropriate option to prepare when you have a get together or party at home. Be it kids or grownups, everyone just absolutely love Mango Dal. So do try it next time and share your experience of cooking Mango Dal by commenting on this page below!
Ingredients to make Mango Dal
- 1 cup toor dal
- 1/2 cup grated mango
- 1 tsp each of turmeric, red chilli, coriander powder
- 1tsp jeera
- 1 tsp hing
- 1cup of grated coriander
- Salt to taste
How to make Mango Dal
- Cook the dal and mango in a cooker by adding salt turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder.
- Pressure cook for 3 whistles.
- Now in a pan add ghee,hing and red chilli powder.
- Now pour the dal and allow to boil for 5 minutes.
- Switch off the flame and garnish with coriander leaves.