Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time 20 min
Serves 10 people
About Mango Jam
No pectin, no preservatives and no artificial colour. Just 3 ingredients MANGO JAM, make this easy and lovely jam at home with this easy recipe.
Mango Jam is one dish which makes its accompaniments tastier. With the right mix of flavours, Mango Jam has always been everyone's favourite. This recipe by Akum Raj Jamir is the perfect one to try at home for your family. The Mango Jam recipe is very simple and can be made in restaurant style using these ingredients. The time taken while preparing Mango Jam is 10 minutes and the time taken for cooking is 20 minutes. This is recipe of Mango Jam is perfect to serve 10 people. Mango Jam is just the appropriate option to prepare when you have a get together or party at home. Be it kids or grownups, everyone just absolutely love Mango Jam. So do try it next time and share your experience of cooking Mango Jam by commenting on this page below!
Ingredients to make Mango Jam
- Mangoes - 1 large riped and 1 small raw
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
How to make Mango Jam
- Peel the raw mango and chopped it finely. Add them to a blender and pulse them for few mins. Add the chopped ripe Mango and pulse it again for a few seconds.
- In a non stick pan add the mango and sugar and cook in low-medium heat. Stir it frequently and cook till the sugar is dissolved completely and the jam becomes thick which will take about 15 mins or little more.
- Remove the jam from heat. Add the lemon juice and stir well. Let it cool down completely.
- Pour it in a sterilized jar and refrigerate it. Use a clean spoon on every serving. Makes 300 gms jam with this recipe.