Dal ke dulha
Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time 20 min
Serves 4 people
About Dal ke dulha
This recipe is one of the most famous recipes of Northern India and this is my way of making this one pot meal.
Dal ke dulha, a marvellous creation to spice up your day. Dal ke dulha is one dish that no matter how much the stomach might be full, you just can't stop yourself from having a bite. The relishing flavours, the appealing texture and the amazing aroma absolutely is just mouth-watering. The aroma which arises while cookingDal ke dulha is just too tempting. This amazing recipe is provided by Hem Lata Srivastava. Be it kids or adults, no one can get away from this delicious dish. How to make Dal ke dulha is a question which arises in people's mind quite often. So, the answer to this question is the simple yet exotic recipe by of Dal ke dulhaby Hem Lata Srivastava. This recipe can even be tried by beginners. A few secret ingredients in this recipe just makes it the way it is served in restaurants. Dal ke dulha is just the appropriate recipe to serve as many as 4. The cooking time for this delicacy is not much. So, the next time you have a get together or a night party at home, don't forget to check and try out this recipe. It's that one delicacy that everyone's definitely going to love it!
Ingredients to make Dal ke dulha
- For dal -Arhar dal 2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder 1tsp
- Red chili powder 1/2 tsp
- Dry mango slice or lemon juice
- For dullha - wheat flour 1/1/4 cup
- Salt 1tsp
- Oil 1tbsp
- Cumin powder 1/4tsp
- Heeng 1/2 tsp
- For tadka-ghee2 tbsp
- Garlic cloves 8 no
- Whole red Chili 2
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Coriander for garnish
How to make Dal ke dulha
- Wash and boil dal with 2 glass water, after a boil remove the dirt add turmeric powder red chili powder and salt.
- Cover and cook till the dal cook 80%. Lower the heat.
- Make a soft dough with listed ingredients for dulha
- Now divide the dough into the equal and small portion.
- Roll small poories and twist each poori like a star shape.
- Add to the dal and cook on slow heat till the dulha softened and tender. Now add dry mango slice.
- Cook 2-3 minutes more than switch off the gas.
- Heat ghee add cumin as they crackle add chopped garlic saute until golden add broken red chili. Pour the tadka dal.
- Garnish with coriander. Serve hot.