Prep Time 20 min
Cook Time 10 min
Serves 3 people
It's a dessert dish which is tasty and healthy recipe.
Custard, a deliciously amazing recipe to treat your family members. This recipe of Custard by Tulasi Spandana will definitely help you in its preparation. Surprisingly the preparations for Custard can be done within 20 minute. Isn't it interesting. Also, the time taken for cooking Custard is not very much. With such flavoursome ingredients, the dish is definitely going to come out superb! This recipe is almost perfect to serve 3 people.A lot of times making Custard can be quite tricky, so the recipe in Better Butter can help you in making it. The aroma which arises while cooking Custard is just too tempting. Cooking Custardat home might be a little tedious but when your whole family would enjoy the meal, all your efforts would be totally worth it. The recipe can be turned and twisted in a lot of ways to make it more interesting. This recipe of Custard is so simple and easy that even beginners can try it out. So, the next time you have a party at home do not forget to check out the recipe of Custard from Better Butter.
Ingredients to make Custard
- Milk - 500 ml
- Sugar - 1 cup
- custard powder - 2 tbs
- Apples - 2
- Banana - 2
- Dates - 10
How to make Custard
- Take a small bowl, put custard powder and 3 tbs milk and mix thoroughly without any lumps.
- Heat milk on medium flame. After 10 mins, add sugar in it.
- Slowly mix the sugar and milk. Once sugar is melting then add custard powder mixture which is already ready in a bowl.
- Mix all the things, once the milk is boiled then turn off the stove and keep it aside.
- Once it's cooled, put it in a fridge.
- Before serving add fruits and serve.