Omelette Curry | How to make Omelette Curry
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Omelette Curry Recipe
Fluffy cubes of omelettes, soaking up an almost juicy tomato-ginger-onion-garlic based gravy.
Omelette Curry is a delicious dish which is liked by the people of every age group. Omelette Curry by Aishwarya Lahiri Khanna is a step by step process by which you can learn how to make Omelette Curry at your home. It is an easy recipe which is best to understand for the beginners. Omelette Curry is a dish which comes from West Bengal cuisine and is very much popular throughout the worldwide This recipe is perfect to serve 3 people. You can find this dish at almost every restaurant and you can also prepare this at your home. It is an easy recipe which doesn't take so much time. This amazing and mouthwatering Omelette Curry takes few minute for the preparation and 30 minute for cooking. The aroma of this Omelette Curry make you more hungry and you couldn't stop yourself from having this. When you want to prepare something very tasty and delicious for any party or special occasion then Omelette Curry will be the best option for you. The flavor of Omelette Curry is unforgettable and you will enjoy each and every bite of this. Try this Omelette Curry at your weekends and impress your family and friends.
Ingredients to make Omelette Curry
- Any spice mix like Peri Peri or simply a mix of equal parts haldi jeera powder chilli powder ginger powder garlic powder and . (If you're having trouble finding any of them then simply omit)
- 2 make a paste or finely chopped
- 1 inch make a paste out of it
- about 6-7 of Garlic minced
- 1 medium/large cut into eighths.
- 2 cut into eighths.
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp /jeera powder
- 1/2 tsp /haldi powder
- 3/4 tsp deghi Mirch powder for heat
- 1/2 tsp Kashmiri mirch powder for colour
- Salt and to taste
- 2 tbsp or 2 tbsp besan if you go gluten-free
- Milk about 3 tbsp