1. finley chop the cabbage and put it in a mixing bowl
2. now add chopped green chilly, 1 tsp turmeric powder,ajwain garam masla, salt little green coriander and curd in the cabbage bowl and mix well and keep it aside for 10 mins till it leaves water.
3. now take a kadai put oil when the oil is nicely heated put the bay leaf and pepper corns than add chopped onions and saut :copyright: add the ginger garlic paste n saut :copyright: than add the tomato puree and cook for some time than add remaining turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilly powder salt to taste and saut :copyright: till the masala is cooked well and changes colour.
4. now take another kadai and put oil for frying koftas and let the oil get heated till than take the bowl in which cabbage is marinated and add besan and mix well into a thick batter to make koftas.
do no add water in the cabbage bowl
5. now with a help of a spoon or by hand put small kofta and put in oil and fry till golden brown and remove on a tissue paper to remove excess oil.
6. Once the koftas are done put little water in the bowl from which koftas are made clean and put tht water in the curry the idea behind this is to get a little more flavour and thickness in curry.
7. Let the curry boil for some time than add the fresh green coriander and serve with roti or rice.