Jackfruit veggy in Mint Gravy | How to make Jackfruit veggy in Mint Gravy
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Jackfruit veggy in Mint Gravy Recipe
Jackfruit commonly known as kathal in Hindi is slightly underestimated vegetable mostly common in northern india ..but these days it is being made in every part of India with lot of variations..My Recipe is innovative and the basic essence is drawn from Northern India only .i had learnt making of this recipe from my part time maid who got me tasted one day from her tiffin ..Trust me i loved her soul ful veggy and learnt from her the basic recipe which i later modified myself and kept on trying its new innovative variants. In my recipe the kathal is infused in the mint gravy..which you would truly appreciate when you will make this lip smacking recipe.
Ingredients to make Jackfruit veggy in Mint Gravy
- Jack fruit 500g chopped into medium sized Chunks
- medium sized 2 chopped into small pieces
- four chopped into small pieces
- 4 flakes grated.
- one inch long grated.
- leaves 200 g
- sauce 2 table spoons.
- Vegetable 4 table spoons for sauteing the gravy
- Vegetable for shallow frying the Jack fruit chunks 6 table spoons .
- as per taste
- Kashmiri powder 1 table spoon
- powder 1 tablespoon
- Kitchen king powder one table spoon
- whole 1 table spoon
- powder 1 table spoon
- 2 medium sized
How to make Jackfruit veggy in Mint Gravy
My Tip:Dont discard the seeds..They are nutritive and tasty as well..