Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time 5 min
Serves 4 people
About Aam Panna
A popular summer cooler made from raw mango.
Ingredients to make Aam Panna
- 2 raw Mangoes
- Rock salt 1 tsp
- Roasted cumin crushed half tsp
- Sugar 4 tbsp
- Mint leaves
- Black pepper half tsp
How to make Aam Panna
- Firstly wash mango and boil with two cups of water until soft.
- Let it cool.
- Now mash the mango and take out the peel.
- Mash it with the water that was used for boiling.
- Add salt, sugar, pepper and cumin powder.
- Adjust the consistency according to your taste.
- If you do not want the pulp grind it in a mixer.
- Add generous amount of crushed ice.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve chilled.