Capsicum Cheese Dosa Sandwich | How to make Capsicum Cheese Dosa Sandwich
16th Apr 2018 ||
5 from 1 review Rate It!
Capsicum Cheese Dosa Sandwichby Swathi Joshnaa Sathish
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Capsicum Cheese Dosa Sandwich
Ingredients to make Capsicum Cheese Dosa Sandwich
- Dosa batter ( add 1 cup flattened while grinding batter ) . Well fermented batter 1 cup
- is already added to the batter so adjust accordingly
- Medium sized finely sliced 1
- Small sized ( any colour ) julienned 1
- powder 1/4 teaspoon
- to taste
- Black powder to taste
- ( optional)
- Garam ( optional )
- Garam Masala , not included in this recipe as it is prepared for kid.
- ketchup 1 tablespoon
- Kids cheese / mozzarella cheese as preferred
- 1 .5 tablespoon
How to make Capsicum Cheese Dosa Sandwich
My Tip:Poha is must for a soft puffy dosa sandwich. Maintain a medium flame for soft texture . Don’t make the dosas crunchy and hard .