Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time 25 min
Serves 2 people
About Mix veg
Mix vegetables one of the healthiest vegerterian recipe. Includes goodness of the vegetables in one small bowl. Best enjoyed with fulkas and puri. Fits for breakfast as well as your tiffin box. Specially for children.
Ingredients to make Mix veg
- Potatoes 3 medium size
- Capsicum 1medium size
- Brinjal 2 small size
- Carrot 1 medium size
- Onion 1 Medium Size
- Tomato 1 medium size
- Garlic and green chillies 1 tbsp chopped
- Spices: turmeric powder,red chilli powder, coriander powder 1/2 tbsp
- Oil 2-3tbsp
How to make Mix veg
- DICE CAPSICUM, POTATOES, CARROTS AND BRINJAL
- FINELY CHOP ONION, GREEN CHILLIES, GARLIC AND TOMATOES
- Take 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder,red chilli powder, coriander powder and salt.
- TAKE 2-3TBSP OIL AND ADD CUMIN SEEDS, GREEN CHILLIES AND GARLIC FRY TILL GOLDEN COLOUR.
- ADD ONION AND FRY IT FOR 2-3 MINUTES
- Add diced vegetables and fry.
- ADD ALL SPICES AND FRY TILL POTATOES ARE COOKED.
- ADD TOMATOES AND FRY TILL TOMATOES GET MASHED.
- TASTE SALT IS PROPER AND REMOVE FROM THE FLAME.