- Pasta SaladAnushka Basantani397 Likes
- Chilly PaneerAnushka Basantani954 Likes
- Gobhi ManchurianAnushka Basantani612 Likes
- Coconut rava LadoosSanjula Thangkhiew446 Likes
- Coconut ChutneySanjula Thangkhiew598 Likes
A refreshing chutney made from coconut. Serve with many traditional Kerala dishes in Sout...
- TheplaMaisha Kukreja526 Likes
Special gujarati breakfast or snacks. A perfect recipe for travelling and picnics
- Chocolate MilkshakeSakshi Khanna274 Likes
Summer time calls for milkshakes! Spoil yourself with this chocolate milkshake combined w...
- Russian SaladMaisha Kukreja237 Likes
- BaklavaSakshi Khanna70 Likes
Classic Turkish dessert full of nuts topped with a crisp flaky pastry..seems complicated ...
- MalpuaAnushka Basantani636 Likes
My nani's recipe!
- Chickpea SaladMaisha Kukreja404 Likes
- Khatta DhoklaBindiya Sharma627 Likes
A white coloured dhokla with a sour tang of curd...tasty, low cal and virtually fat free.
- Egg less Vanilla Tea CakeNamita Tiwari495 Likes
A lovely tea time cake that is butter free, low fat,light and moist and has a great textu...
- Heart healthy green beans ki sabziBindiya Sharma246 Likes
This delicious beans sabzi is usually eaten with wholewheat chappatis and is very high fi...
- Moti PulaoAishwarya Lahiri Khanna177 Likes
Prepared rice, spiced with onions, garlic, ginger and tomatoes, studded with crisp fried ...
- Greek SaladSakshi Khanna123 Likes
A fiesty fresh green salad! So easy and quick to make.
- Beet Rava Ladoosharanya palanisshami23 Likes
This was the simple sooji ladoo, but to add a twist and natural color I have used beetro...
- Idli Manchurian with Indian spicessharanya palanisshami115 Likes
This was a snack or brunch with the leftover Idli to satisfy Indian taste buds.
- Aromatic Fritters / Omavalli Bajji / Cuban Oregano Fritterssharanya palanisshami40 Likes
Omavalli leaves are the medicinal plant used as a remedy for cold and cough and aids in d...
- Agar Agar PuddingKishorah Zaufer18 Likes
During Ramadan, Agar Agar Pudding is a Must-have dish for iftar, because it adds goodness...