প্র সময় 900 min
রান্নার সময় 10 min
পরিবেশন করা 5 people
Ingredients to make Dosa in bengali
- Rice - 2 cups
- Urad Daal- 1 cup
- Chana Daal -2 tablespoon
- Fenugreek seeds- 1 tablespoon
- Salt- as per taste
- Butter - As required
- water- 1 1/2 cup
How to make Dosa in bengali
- Rinse and soak rice, urad daal, chana daal and fenugreek seeds for at least 5-6 hours.
- After that grind it into a smooth batter by adding water.
- Keep it for fermenting for 9-10 hours: the best option is over night.
- Take a non stick pan, once it hot just sprinkle some water and wipe it with a cloth. Put salt in the batter mix it well and than pour some batter on the pan. Just spread the batter on the pan than put some butter on it once it is cooked and remove it.
- Serve it with sambhar or coconut chutney.