Prep Time 20 min
Cook Time 30 min
Serves 3 people
About Mix Veg
This is a delicious and yummy mixed vegetables curry to be served with some roti on the side.
Mix Veg, a mouth-watering delicacy which no one can resist. Most people try this amazing dish at restaurants, but with this recipe you can easily make it at home with the same taste. This super quick and easy recipe is written by Chinu's Kitchen Corner. Mix Veg is a dish which demands no explanations, it's a whole world of flavour in itself. Mix Veg is a very simple and easy recipe to prepare. The time required to make this recipe is not very much, but the delicious taste it renders is just remarkable. This recipe of Mix Veg by Chinu's Kitchen Corner is perfect to serve 3 people. Even beginners can also try this recipe. The recipe is explained step by step with pictures that it becomes very easy to understand each and every step, which actually turns out to be very useful. So, the next time you have a get together, night party, kitty party or any other occasion don't forget to try out the absolutely amazing Mix Veg.
Ingredients to make Mix Veg
- Carrot - 1 medium sized
- Potato - 1 large sized
- Cauliflower(chopped) - 1 cup
- Capsicum - 1 small sized
- French beans - 50gm
- Green Peas(frozen/fresh) - 1/2 cup
- Paneer - 100 gm
- Ginger (chopped) - 2 inch
- Garlic(peeled and chopped) - 8-10 cloves
- Onion (chopped) - 2 nobs
- Green chili - 2 nobs
- Tomato - 1 large
- Cashew - 10-12 nobs
- Cooking Oil - 5 tbsp
- Fresh Cream - 2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds - 1/2 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tbsp
- Red chili Powder - 2 tbsp
- Cumin Powder - 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander Powder - 1/2 tbsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 1/2 tbsp
- Kasuri Methi - 1/2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
How to make Mix Veg
- In a kadai or thick bottomed pan heat 2 tbsp of oil,once oil is hot add the chopped onion and saute,chopped ginger,garlic,green chili and saute it for few minutes.
- When it become little soft then add the cashew and chopped tomato to it and sprinkle little salt and let it fry for 4-5 minutes with medium flame.
- Once it done then remove it to a plate and let it cool down,then put it to a blender and make it a thick paste for gravy.
- In the same pan again add 2 tbsp of oil for heat, then add all the chopped vegetable except green peas and saute till the raw smell go out for 3-4 minutes with medium flame.
- Then remove the vegetables into a plate and the same pan fried the paneer pieces keep it aside.
- Again in the same pan add some oil for gravy, once oil is heat then add the cumin seeds and let it crackle with low flame,then add the red chili powder and turmeric powder and saute it for few minutes.
- Then add the Masala Paste into it and let it mix nicely,then add the cumin powder,coriander powder and mix it nicely and let it cook for 3-4 minutes with low flame.
- When the Masala starts leaving oil then add the fried vegetables and mix it nicely,Know add the water for gravy as per your requirement, then add salt as per taste and mix it nicely,then cover the lid and let it cook for 10 minutes with low flame.
- After 10 minutes mix the gravy nicely,once the vegetable cook properly then add the paneer pieces and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Once it done finally add the frees cream and mix it nicely with low flame.
- Finally add the Garam Masala powder into the gravy and mix it ,cover the lid and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minuted remove the lid and add the kasuri methi and switch off the flame and let the gravy for 5 minutes cover with lid.
- Now your Yummy Mix Veg/Mixed Vegetable curry is ready to serve,once mix the gravy and serve hot with Roti/Paratha/Rice as per your choice and enjoy.