Cheesy-Veggie roll on chopsticks :)
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Video for key ingredients
About Cheesy-Veggie roll on chopsticks :) Recipe
A very simple dish ate lot in my childhood on street and now my kids too... Simple dish with Indo-japanese touch...
Cheesy-Veggie roll on chopsticks :) is a mouthwatering dish which is perfect to serve at any occasion. It is a recipe of world cuisine which is very famous in the whole worldwide. This is very amazing in taste and it contains a lot of health benefiting nutrients. It is a quick and easy recipe and you can easily prepare restaurant style Cheesy-Veggie roll on chopsticks :) at your home. Cheesy-Veggie roll on chopsticks :) by Iman Jariwala will help you to prepare the perfect Cheesy-Veggie roll on chopsticks :) at your home. You don't need any extra effort or time to prepare this. It just needs 15 minute for the preparation and 15 minute for cooking. Whether it is a grand party or a normal kitty party, it is a perfect dish to serve and to get the compliments from your guests. This recipe follows the perfect art of cooking that gives an amazing texture to this and differentiate it from other dishes. In the Better Butter recipes, you will find the step by step process of this recipe by which you can know how to make the delicious Cheesy-Veggie roll on chopsticks :).
Ingredients to make Cheesy-Veggie roll on chopsticks :)
- For batter:-1/2 cup ,pinch of baking soda
- 1 egg(optional),vegetable or stock for preparing batter
- For veggies:- capsicum,cabbage length wise cutted,peeled potato & carrot shredded, French beans,green onions green only green small cutted, shredded
- salt & as per your taste
- for shallow fry
- For garnishing: wooden chopsticks,mayonnaise, and secret sauce
- For 3S sauce: sweet sauce,tomato ketchup, es garlic sauce all 1 tablespoon and dark soyasauce 1 tsp mix all sauces and make 1 sauce.
How to make Cheesy-Veggie roll on chopsticks :)
My Tip:I used egg but it's totally optional...vegetarians will avoid and use vegetable stock instead of chicken stock... Non vegetarian can add shredded chicken,any kind of choiced seafood it's taste great.