Prep Time 15 min
Cook Time 25 min
Serves 10 people
About Aam Panna
Ingredients to make Aam Panna
- 2 raw mangoes Medium Sized
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tbsp Salt or to taste
- 2 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1 tsp of chat masala powder
- 2 medium size lemon juice
- Few Ice Cubes
- Chopped Mint Leaves
How to make Aam Panna
- Wash, peel and chop Mangoes. Add 2 cup of water and cook in a pressure cooker for 3-4 whistles on a medium flame.
- Allow it to cool slightly. Grind the pulp by hand blender or in mixie.
- Make sure you can get a very smooth paste, If you want you can add a little water if needed.
- Take this pulp into a pan, add sugar and keep stirring on a medium flame. Mix till the sugar dissolves fully.
- Turn off the gas and add roasted cumin powder and salt, Mix very well and allow it to cool completely.
- Once cool add lemon juice and mix well , store this mixture in an air tight container and keep it in the freezer.
- Take 2-3 tsp of Mango pulp, add a few ice cubes and chopped mint leaves. Add Chilled water or Soda. Mix well and serve.