1. To make Choshi:-Wash rice 2-3 times under running water and sundry the rice completely. This will take around 2 days to completely sundry the rice.
2. Now make a fine powder of the rice.
3. Take 100 grams of rice powder and semolina in a bowl along with a pinch of salt and mix thoroughly.
4. Now add 2-3 tablespoon hot water and start kneading.
5. Add water little by little to make a tight dough.
6. Once the dough is prepared cover it with a wet cloth and give rest for 15 minutes.
7. Now take a pinch size dough and using your finger give it elliptical shape. It should look like a rice grain both in size and shape.
8. Following the same process make rest of the "Choshi".
9. Once prepared sundry the Choshi completely.
10. To make Choshir Payesh:-Heat ghee in a Kadai and fry choshi until golden.
11. When done keep them aside.
12. Now take milk in a deep bottom pan and start boiling it till the milk reduces to 2/3.
13. Once the milk reduces to 2/3,add 1 cup of choshi to the milk and keep cooking on low flame.
14. Cook until the milk thickens and choshi turned soft.
15. Add sugar and mix thoroughly and cook for 5 minutes .
16. Sprinkle green cardamom powder on the top and switch off the flame.
17. Give a nice stir before serving.
18. Serve Choshir Payesh in room temperature.