Prep Time 5 min
Cook Time 20 min
Serves 4 people
About Mango Pak
It is desert made with rava and flavored with mango. My grand mother used to make this on festivals.
Mango Pak is a popular aromatic and delicious dish. You can try making this amazing Mango Pak in your kitchen. This recipe requires 5 minutes for preparation and 20 minutes to cook. The Mango Pak by Madhu Parwani has detailed steps with pictures so you can easily learn how to cook Mango Pak at home without any difficulty. Mango Pak is enjoyed by everyone and can be served on special occasions. The flavours of the Mango Pak would satiate your taste buds. You must try making Mango Pak this weekend. Share your Mango Pak cooking experience on the BetterButter platform. You can also use the "What's cooking" feature on the app to get in touch with other home chefs like Madhu Parwani for inputs. In case you have any queries for Mango Pak you can comment on the recipe page to connect with the Madhu Parwani. You can also rate the Mango Pak and give feedback.
Ingredients to make Mango Pak
- sugar 4tbsp
- rava 1/2 cup
- Mango pureed- 1mango
- pure ghee 2tbsp
- cashew nuts 1tbsp
- raisins 1tbsp
- milk 1 1/2 cup
- green cardamom powder 1/2 tsp
How to make Mango Pak
- Heat ghee in a nonstick pan, add green cardamom powder and rava to it.
- Saute it till light brown in color.
- Now add milk, sugar, mango puree, cashew nuts, raisins to it.
- Cook covered on a low flame till it is dried and done.
- Adjust the sweetness with powdered sugar.
- Garnish with chopped cashew nuts and raisins.