Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time 5 min
Serves 5 people
An amazing middle eastern appetizer to tickle your taste buds.
Falafel is delicious and authentic dish. Falafel by Bobby Kochar is a great option when you want something interesting to eat at home. Restaurant style Falafel is liked by most people . The preparation time of this recipe is 10 minutes and it takes 5 minutes to cook it properly. Falafel is an amazing dish which is liked by the people of every region. By the help of this recipe you can definitely know how to make a perfect Falafel. Falafel is an amazing dish which is perfectly appropriate for any occasion. Falafel is delicious as well as healthy dish because it contains large amount of healthy nutrients. Surprise your family and friends by preparing this restaurant style Falafel at your home.
Ingredients to make Falafel
- 2 Cups - Canned Chickpeas
- 1/2 Cup - Parsley
- 1/2 Cup - Coriander leaves
- 1 tsp - Salt
- 1/4 tsp - Red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp - Black pepper powder
- 1tbsp - Chopped garlic
- 1 - Onion (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 tsp -Roasted cumin powder
- 2 tbsp - All purpose flour (Maida)
- 1/2 tsp - Baking soda
- 1 tbsp - Sesame seeds
How to make Falafel
- Put chickpeas, chopped onions, parsley, coriander leaves, garlic in a food processor and blitz it.
- Put this in a bowl and add salt, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, roasted cumin powder, lemon juice, maida and baking soda.
- Mix it nicely and sprinkle sesame seeds on it and make small balls out it.
- Deep fry or shallow fry them and serve with hummus and Pita bread.