Hyderabad Lagan Ka Murg | How to make Hyderabad Lagan Ka Murg
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Hyderabad Lagan Ka Murg Recipe
It is a beautifully aromatic dish whose fragrance reminds you of the days of Maharajas with their desert fortresses, lake side palaces and water gardens. Hyderabadi Lagan Ka Murgh is a Hyderab Style Chicken Curry which is quiet common in the capital but has nothing to do with Marriage or Engagement as what I thought it to be Prima facie. In fact, the word is derived from the fact that Chicken or Murgh is marinated with a lot of ingredients and put on Dum Pukht in a special Lagan Vessel(as they call it) and sealed and cooked on medium to low heat till done. Though the list of ingredients used are extensive, once you have everything sorted, it will be quiet simple to put everything together and cook it. Enjoy it with some Naan and Vegetable Fried Rice. If you do not have a Lagan vessel, you can always use a normal cooking vessel which is thick and flat. I used a clay pot as that’s my favorite cooking vessel. That’s right, I am quiet old school when it comes to cooking.
Hyderabad Lagan Ka Murg, a marvelous creation to spice up your day. The relishing flavours, the appealing texture and the amazing aroma of Hyderabad Lagan Ka Murg is just mouth-watering. This amazing recipe is provided by Soma Pradhan. Be it kids or adults, no one can resist this delicious dish. How to make Hyderabad Lagan Ka Murg is a question which arises in people's mind quite often. So, this simple step by step Hyderabad Lagan Ka Murg recipe by Soma Pradhan. Hyderabad Lagan Ka Murg can even be tried by beginners. A few secret ingredients in Hyderabad Lagan Ka Murg just makes it the way it is served in restaurants. Hyderabad Lagan Ka Murg can serve 6 people. So, the next time you have a get together or a party at home, don't forget to check and try out Hyderabad Lagan Ka Murg.
Ingredients to make Hyderabad Lagan Ka Murg
- 1 kilo ( ofcourse) cut into medium size pieces and cleaned nicely in running water to prevent any traces of blood
- 1/3rd cup roasted nuts
- 1/3rd cup roasted
- 1/3rd cup blanched and peeled
- ½ cup roasted grated dried
- 1 big cut into julians and deep fried or shallow fried till it turns brown
- 1 inch + 6 to 7 cloves of garlic + 3 to 4 green chili – everything crushed together
- 4 to 5 pureed
- 3 tbsp
- 1 tsp red chili powder + 1 tsp turmeric powder + 1 tsp powder + Salt to taste
- Whole spices like ( not put in original recipe but is my favourite among all spice) , few green cardamom and few broken pieces of cinnamon stick .