Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time 20 min
Serves 6 people
It is a popular sweet dish.
The delicious and mouthwatering Custard is enjoyed by all. This dish is often prepared for special occasions including parties or festivals. Custard is a good option when you want to cook something different . It is an amazing dish which is liked by people of all age groups. The flavourful ingredients are the key to the amazing taste of Custard. Geeta Khurana shared Custard recipe which can serve 6 people. The step by step process with pictures will help you learn how to make the delicious Custard. Try this delicious Custard recipe at home and surprise your family and friends. You can connect with the Geeta Khurana of Custard by commenting on the page. In case you have any questions around the ingredients or cooking process. The Custard can also be given a rating. The "What's cooking" feature can be used to share your experience when you make Custard with other users
Ingredients to make Custard
- Milk - 1 liter
- Sugar to taste
- Vanilla custard powder - 1/2 packet
- Cardamom powder - 1/4 tsp
How to make Custard
- Add custard powder to a cup of chilled milk.
- Boil the rest milk and add sugar to it. Now add in the custard mixture and mix them well.
- Fter 5 minutes add cardamom powder to it.
- Garnish it with the dry fruits, put it in the refrigerator and serve it chilled.