Fresh Thai Noodle Soup | How to make Fresh Thai Noodle Soup
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Video for key ingredients
Homemade Vegetable Stock
About Fresh Thai Noodle Soup Recipe
Fresh Thai Noodle Bowl is one of those comfort dishes that seem to make everything more pleasant. An easy one pot dish with a Thai flavored light broth, packed with veggies, noodles and sesame crusted tofu, this will make sure you feel satiated without any guilt.
Ingredients to make Fresh Thai Noodle Soup
- 1 pack vermicelli noodles
- Homemade vegetable stock 3 cups ( you can use stock cubes, but I prefer making my own stock)
- Thai red (non veg) /yellow curry paste (pure veg) - 1 tbsp
- 2½ tablespoons dark soy sauce
- vinegar - 1 tbsp
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh
- 4 cloves, minced
- Tofu- around 6 cubes per bowl.
- 1 cup matchstick-cut
- ½ red bell , thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow bell , thinly sliced
- Babycorn - 10 (grilled), par-bed
- 1 small English , halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- Chopped fresh mixed herbs (such as basil,chives mint, and )
- Alfalfa sprouts - handful for garnish (optional)
- 6 tablespoons chopped unsalted, dry-roasted
- Yellow and Red dragon chillie deseeded and chopped for garnish.
- lemon wedges of 2
- 2 teaspoons chili
- vegetable - 1 tbsp
- - as much as needed for coating tofu
- Salt, as per taste
How to make Fresh Thai Noodle Soup
My Tip:Make your own sauce! I use red thai paste usually and I make it at home myself.