Corn Capsicum Methi fry | How to make Corn Capsicum Methi fry
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Corn Capsicum Methi fry Recipe
There are times when we feel lazy or not well to cook then this is one savior recipe , that can be prepared in no time and without much fuss. If you have sweet corns in your stock then you can prepare it in many different ways to serve as a filling breakfast to delectable lunch box. It's healthy too , as full of fibers and other goodness.
Ingredients to make Corn Capsicum Methi fry
- 2 cup sweet ( I used frozen) if using fresh sweet then boil it.
- 2-3 medium , thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup mixed colored , thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup leaves, finely chopped
- 2-3 green chilies, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- 1/4 tsp seeds
- 1/4 tsp asafetida ( heeng)
- 1/4+ tsp black powder ( as per taste)
- 1/4 tsp chaat powder
- to taste
- 1/2 tsp juice( optional)
How to make Corn Capsicum Methi fry
My Tip:Adjust chilies and spices as per your taste. You can use any capsicum as per availability.