Apple millets sheera | How to make Apple millets sheera
6th May 2018 ||
5 from 1 review Rate It!
Apple millets sheeraby Radha Natarajan
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Apple millets sheera
Ingredients to make Apple millets sheera
- 3/4 cup dry roasted powdered , barnyard or kodo / sama chawal .
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked to soft , pureed or mashed well with a ladle .
- . 1/2 cup powdered sugar or palm native
- pinch of powder
- 1.5 cups or milk to cook the sheera
- 1/4 cup
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp some roasted or fried nuts like for garnishing .