Jaffa Cake Smoothie Bowl | How to make Jaffa Cake Smoothie Bowl
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Jaffa Cake Smoothie Bowl Recipe
I have christened this healthy and nutritious smoothie bowl a fancy name to trick my brain in believing I am having dessert for breakfast ;)
Jaffa Cake Smoothie Bowl is a delicious dish which is liked by people of all age groups. Jaffa Cake Smoothie Bowl by Kshama Parikh has a step by step process of how to make the dish. This makes it very easy to understand for even beginners. This recipe can serve 2 people. You can find Jaffa Cake Smoothie Bowl at many restaurants and you can also prepare this at home. This authentic and mouthwatering Jaffa Cake Smoothie Bowl takes 10 minutes for the preparation and 5 minutes for cooking. When you want to prepare something delicious for a party or special occasion then Jaffa Cake Smoothie Bowl is a good option for you. The flavour of Jaffa Cake Smoothie Bowl is tempting and you will enjoy each bite of this. Try this Jaffa Cake Smoothie Bowl on weekends and impress your family and friends. You can comment and rate the Jaffa Cake Smoothie Bowl recipe on the page below.
Ingredients to make Jaffa Cake Smoothie Bowl
- Half Cup dry roasted oats
- 1 Frozen
- 1 cup milk
- 1 whole orange including juice and pulp
- 1 tablespoon Raw Cacao Powder. If that is not available you can replace it with unsweetened Cocoa. Both are different but would work.
- 1 tablespoon malt extract (It is sweet and extremely malty, so if you don't like the taste you can use ).
- Half tablespoon Maca Powder
- Fresh fruits for garnishing. Berries and or orange would be an ideal combination with Chocolate.
How to make Jaffa Cake Smoothie Bowl
My Tip:For a smoother, even blending, Always add heavier ingredients and ice cubes in the end so it pushes all the other ingredients towards the blade whilst spinning. Raw Cacao is packed with antioxidants and tastes a little bitter so go easy on it until your palate gets used to it.