Paneer Manchurian | How to make Paneer Manchurian
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Paneer Manchurian Recipe
Paneer Manchurian is a delectable Indo-Chinese dish.It is a bit spicy and tangy too.It can be served both with any kind of fried rice preparation and noodles.
Paneer Manchurian is a delicious dish which is liked by people of all age groups. Paneer Manchurian by Mousumi Guha Manna has a step by step process of how to make the dish. This makes it very easy to understand for even beginners. This recipe can serve 3 people. You can find Paneer Manchurian at many restaurants and you can also prepare this at home. This authentic and mouthwatering Paneer Manchurian takes 5 minutes for the preparation and 14 minutes for cooking. When you want to prepare something delicious for a party or special occasion then Paneer Manchurian is a good option for you. The flavour of Paneer Manchurian is tempting and you will enjoy each bite of this. Try this Paneer Manchurian on weekends and impress your family and friends. You can comment and rate the Paneer Manchurian recipe on the page below.
Ingredients to make Paneer Manchurian
- 1 cup = 250 ml) / 250 grams - Paneer () (measuring cup used)
- ⅓ cup onions or whites diced into 1 inch squares
- ½ cup - diced into 1 inch squares. ( red, green or yellow bell peppers)
- 1 teaspoon - Finely chopped (adrak)
- 1 teaspoon - Finely chopped (lahsun)
- 1 Pinch - Food colour (Red)
- 2 tablespoon - starch
- ½ teaspoon - Black powder or white
- ½ teaspoon - Powder
- 3 tablespoon -
- (optional) & salt as required
How to make Paneer Manchurian
My Tip:Don't fry paneer for a longer period of time as the cubes might become dense. Use good quality and fresh paneer.