Tandoori Chicken | How to make Tandoori Chicken
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Tandoori Chicken Recipe
Tandoori chicken is simply to die for. This recipe belongs to Mrs Fatema Talwala, an excellent home cook. She makes this tandoori chicken in the gas tandoor and the result is just amazing.
Tandoori Chicken, a mouth-watering delicacy which no one can resist. Most people try this amazing dish at restaurants, but with this recipe you can easily make it at home with the same taste. This super quick and easy recipe is written by Meena Kumar. Tandoori Chicken is a dish which demands no explanations, it's a whole world of flavour in itself. Tandoori Chicken is a very simple and easy recipe to prepare. The time required to make this recipe is not very much, but the delicious taste it renders is just remarkable. This recipe of Tandoori Chicken by Meena Kumar is perfect to serve 2 people. Even beginners can also try this recipe. The recipe is explained step by step with pictures that it becomes very easy to understand each and every step, which actually turns out to be very useful. So, the next time you have a get together, night party, kitty party or any other occasion don't forget to try out the absolutely amazing Tandoori Chicken.
Ingredients to make Tandoori Chicken
- hicken - 4 large thigh pieces (bone in skin on pieces)
- Corn - 1-2 tsp for dusting
- For marinade: paste - tsp ,Garlic paste -1 tsp
- Chili powder- 1 tsp Kashmiri chili powder-1 tsp, powder - 1/2 tsp
- Jeera powder - 1/2 tsp, powder - 1 tsp
- Tandoori BBQ - 1 tsp (#MDH brand), Tomato ketchup - 1 tsp
- Red hot wings sauce - 1 tsp (Frank's brand,) Soya sauce - 1tsp
- Lime juice - of 1 lime, Thick - 1 tbsp
- oil - 1 tbsp Salt to taste