Vegetarian Thai red curry | How to make Vegetarian Thai red curry
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Vegetarian Thai red curry Recipe
Thai red curry is an aromatic blend of spices and vegetables with familiar flavours of Indian cuisine on account of the use of coconut milk . The lemon grass and galangal with the rich curry paste which forms the heart of the dish makes it an exotic dish worth making .
Ingredients to make Vegetarian Thai red curry
- 1 cup of mixed vegetables like , broccoli florets, corn, peppers ( your choice) chop vegetables to strips .
- 5-6 some cubes of tofu or paneer.
- 2 tbsp greens and white parts of onions
- 1 tbsp olive oil or oil
- 1 tbsp freshly grated galalngal /
- 2 garlic grated or crushed
- 2-3 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- as required
- 1 cup thick milk
- A pinch of brown
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- some basil leaves or leaves for garnishing .