Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time 30 min
Serves 4 people
About Egg custard
It's a delicious sweet kokani dish that takes less time to make. It's a super duper yummy dessert.
Ingredients to make Egg custard
- Sugar- 1 cup
- Khoya or malai- 250 gm
- Milk- 1 cup
- Elaichi /cardamom- 3
- Egg- 3
- Yellow color -2 pinch
- Salt- 1 pinch
- Saffron- few strands
- Cashew nuts, almonds ,pistachios- sliced for garnishing
How to make Egg custard
- In juicer or hand blender take the sugar, caradamom and grind it till its in powder form.
- In the same juicer, add the remaining ingredients that is milk, khoya or malai, egg, salt, food color and whisk it for 1 minute till all the ingredients are mixed up.
- Grease the tray with ghee or oil ad pour in the mixture. Garnish with dry fruits.
- Preheat the oven on 200 degrees celcius with bottom heat mode.Place the tray and bake it, after 5 mins, keep both the heater on the top, bottom and bake it for 15 mins.
- Check to see if it's cooked, by inserting a knife, if the knife comes out clean, the custard is ready.