Pineapple Coleslaw | How to make Pineapple Coleslaw
29th Apr 2018 ||
5 from 1 review Rate It!
Pineapple Coleslawby Radha Natarajan
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Ingredients to make Pineapple Coleslaw
- 3 cups coleslaw mix (thinly chopped or sliced , red , purple or green, with a slicer or a mandolin) you can add shredded carrots too.
- 1 cup fresh fruits finely chopped or unsweetened crushed , drained (I cup after it’s drained)
- 1/4 teaspoon /dill seeds/cumin seeds/ pinch of roasted cumin powder will also work well.
- 1/3 cup fresh , whisked to a thick texture.
- You can add some dill leaves too .
- ½ cup Chopped celery stalks
- Pinch of .
- Pinch of white
- ½ tsp powder (readily available in the stores )