Bihari Fish Curry | How to make Bihari Fish Curry
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Bihari Fish Curry Recipe
A simple dish from Bihar
Bihari Fish Curry is one dish which makes its accompaniments tastier. With the right mix of flavours, Bihari Fish Curry has always been everyone's favourite. This recipe by Smriti jha is the perfect one to try at home for your family. The Bihari Fish Curry recipe is very simple and can be made in restaurant style using these ingredients. The time taken while preparing Bihari Fish Curry is 35 minutes and the time taken for cooking is 70 minutes. This is recipe of Bihari Fish Curry is perfect to serve 5 people. Bihari Fish Curry is just the appropriate option to prepare when you have a get together or party at home. Be it kids or grownups, everyone just absolutely love Bihari Fish Curry. So do try it next time and share your experience of cooking Bihari Fish Curry by commenting on this page below!
Ingredients to make Bihari Fish Curry
- Fish- washed and cut into pieces
- Marinade - 2 tsp powder, 2tsp red chili, powder, 2 tsp mustard oil, 3tsp ginger garlic paste, green chili paste, a pinch of salt.
- 1.5 cups of oil
- For gravy - paste of 1 onion and 3 tsp yellow seeds, 2 tsp coriander seeds, green chili, 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Masala for gravy-, red chili powder, coriander powder, black pepper powder 1/2 tsp each
- 1 , 2 dry red chili , and whole 5 Thai red chili, 2 tomatoes cut in big quarters
- Coriander leaves and lemon wedges. as per taste
How to make Bihari Fish Curry
My Tip:Always make your own ginger garlic paste pre-soak the mustard and coriander seeds in water and then grind. cook all the masala making sure it does not burn, a pungent mustard seed never goes well with burned masala. while frying fish make minimum possible flips.