1. First start by preparing the keema topping. I used minced chicken instead of mutton. Chop the onion and tomatoes. Crush ginger and garlic or use paste.
2. Take a wok and pour some oil. Add the curry leaves, crushed ginger and garlic. Saute for few seconds and add the onions. Cook for sometime, add chicken.
3. Next add the turmeric powder, garam masala powder, chilli powder, pepper powder and the coriander powder. Mix well and cook. Add salt as per required.
4. Finally in goes the minced chicken. Mix the chicken properly with all the ingredients and cook till the chicken is done. Stir in between.
5. Beat the eggs with some salt and pepper powder. Set aside.
6. Take the dosa griddle and rub some oil over it. Pour a ladle full of dosa batter on the griddle and let it cook for few minutes.
7. Next pour 1-2 tspn of egg wash over the dosa.
8. Spread 1 to 2 tspn of Chicken keema on top. Slowly flip the dosa and let the other side cook.
9. After flipping over press the dosa with spatula multiple times. Cook till the dosa is done.
10. You can smear some ghee too over the dosa. Kari dosa is done. Transfer to a platter and serve hot. Enjoy.