Iilish Begoon tel Jhal | How to make Iilish Begoon tel Jhal
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Iilish Begoon tel Jhal Recipe
Iilish is the most favourite fish of all the Bongs. It can be prepared in various ways but iilish cooked with mustard oil in and small eggplants are added to give an ornamental taste. It cooks really fast and heavenly in taste.
Ingredients to make Iilish Begoon tel Jhal
- Gada and Peti piece of Hilsa [the stomach and the back pieces of the hilsa fish] 6 nos.
- 1 tablespoon each of salt, and Jeera powder.
- 5 Tablespoon of oil for cooking.
- 1 teaspoon of oil for garnishing.
- Eggplant cut into finger length size.
- Nigella seeds for tempering.
- 4 to 5 green .
How to make Iilish Begoon tel Jhal
My Tip:It's better to cook in low flame and at the end before serving it add 1 teaspoon of mustard oil to it.