Cheesy Paneer Brocolli Balls... | How to make Cheesy Paneer Brocolli Balls...
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Cheesy Paneer Brocolli Balls... Recipe
Given a choice, kids will say nyaaaaah to broccoli, but they are a must-have because of their nutritional benefits! So, tempt them with these yummy tikkis made with a combination of broccoli and cheese & paneer.. Use olive oil to cook these balls as it is rich in vitamin E.
Ingredients to make Cheesy Paneer Brocolli Balls...
- 1cup (crumble paneer)
- 2 tbsp grated processed cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped
- 1 tsp -garlic (adrak-lehsun) paste
- 1 tsp finely chopped
- to taste
- 1/2 cup bed and grated potatoes
- 1 1/2 tsp oil for greasing and cooking